We are looking for a SALES ASSOCIATE to join our team - no experience needed - friendly and eager to learn is what we're looking for! As a Sales Associate, you are an important part of our team and take pride in delivering a great shopping experience for our customers. You will support your team to drive best results and deliver best-in-class service. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.
When you join us, you'll get amazing discounts on clothes, shoes, accessories, and more! We aim to offer predictable schedules (so you can plan your life outside of work)!
You've got to...
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Offer quality customer service experiences, with the goal of building lasting relationships with customers.
- Carry out day-to-day operations at the store
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Always be flexible, have the ability to take direction and adapt quickly to new procedures.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily.
- Handle all customer interactions including potential issues and returns courteously and professionally.
We'll want you to...
- Ace training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
- Assist in processing and replenishing—our customers should always see us at our best.
- Have pride in caring for the store and maintaining store cleanliness and organization.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
- Have an energetic interest in growing with Studio Opal.
Oh, and by the way, you...
- Are at least 16 years old.
- Are available to work 30 - 40 hours per week.
- Are available when we are busy, including: weekends and holidays.
- Are open to feedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Compensation & Benefits
- Transparent path to growth within the company
- Sick hours accrued as per WA mandate
- Sales-based bonus available
- Employee discount
Equity and inclusion at Studio Opal:
As part of our dedication to the diversity and inclusion of our workforce, Studio Opal is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
How to apply for jobs at Studio Opal:
To apply, please send your resume as a .pdf, and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Sales Associate” in the email subject.
Thank you for your interest in our company. We appreciate the time and effort it takes to apply for this job. Due to the quantity of applicants, we are unable to reply to all applicants. Thank you!