#1930 Lace Up Leather Boot
Influenced by the Blundstone women's lace-up boots from the 1800s, the #1930s feature our coveted rustic leather, superior comfort, and outstanding durability.
Since the 1800s Blundstone has been making lace-up boots for women, and this new series continues the tradition. These stylish leather boots for women feature our advanced comfort technology, a strong sole, and a durable rustic brown leather to get you anywhere you need to go. Built to last across all seasons or locations.
- Rustic brown premium water-resistant leather
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
- Removable footbed
- Lightweight and comfortable
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft-bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray, or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub it onto the shoe in circular motions.
Return Policy (Updated 11.15.21)
We want you to be in love with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return within 14 days of your packages delivery date. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all original tags still attached and must not smell of perfume or any other scents for a full refund.
We accept returns within 14 days of your delivery date. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns after the 14 day period.
In the event of a return, we are not responsible for shipping costs back to us and cannot refund original shipping charges.
We ask items to be returned within two weeks of receiving the order. We are a small business and our inventory is constantly moving. Thank you for your understanding.
International and sale items are final sale and are non-returnable. ** Please note ** Sale items purchased during storewide seasonal sales where items are reduced in price (including the Anniversary Sale, Black Friday Sale, end of season sales, and holiday sales) are not eligible for return —unfortunately, no exceptions.
You may return any product for a full refund within 14 days of the delivery date, given that your purchase was not purchased during a storewide sale or is a final sale item.
What Items Are Final Sale?
+ All SITE-WIDE SALE purchases are FINAL SALE. Return requests on sale merchandise will not be accepted (including the Anniversary Sale, Black Friday Sale, end of season sales, and holiday sales) are not eligible for return —unfortunately, no exceptions.
+ All face masks and bodysuits are FINAL SALE.
+ All returns are accepted at the sole discretion of Studio Opal (fancy talk for make sure your return meets our return policy requirements above).
Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
How To Begin A Return:
1. Email email@example.com to begin the process.
2. To qualify for a refund your return must be delivered back to Studio Opal within 14 days of the delivery date. For in-store purchase the item must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
3. Package your order the way it was delivered to you. All items must be in perfect condition with original tags.
4. Purchase a shipping label and return to Studio Opal. We are not responsible for shipping costs back to us.
61 E Main St
Walla Walla, WA 99362
5. Once the item is received and inspected we will give a full refund back to the original method of payment. We reserve the right to refuse any return.