Note: Sizes listed are in AU/UK size. Please use the size chart to find your perfect fit.
With angled elastic for functionality and smooth leather for durability, the #2038 is the perfect shoe for the busy on-your-feet-all-day wearer.
- Brown premium water-resistant leather
- Brown elastic side
- Padded collar
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
- Removable footbed
- Lightweight and comfortable
Size & Fit
- True to size. While the leather will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit, select a half size up.
- Use our size chart table to convert between sizes.
The Right Fit
- When trying on your Blundstone boots, there should be a slight give in the heel and about a quarter-inch of space from the tip of your toe to the front of the boot.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep but never stretch lengthwise.
- When you receive your boots, make sure you try them on standing, wearing socks with your shoes. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots are protected.
- The Classic Series is a slightly wider fit than the Originals and features extra insoles to adjust fit further.
- The Dress Series has a slightly longer fit than other Blundstone styles. As a result, some people go down a 1/2 size in this style.
- Blundstone wrote the fitting description.
* Order a half size up for a wider fit.