Our Eagle Plains Vest Liner is a warm layer that works equally well when worn as an outer layer or zipped into select Filson Jackets. For added versatility, it’s fully reversible, with hand pockets available no matter which side faces out. The 100g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation traps body heat and retains 98% of its insulating ability if it gets wet. The collar is built with a wool-blend rib knit, for a custom fit and to seal out chilly breezes. Alaskan Guide flannel-lined hand pockets.
- 1.2-oz. ripstop nylon + 5.4-oz. 87% polyester/13% nylon + 100g PrimaLoft® Gold + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel + 75% wool/25% nylon rib knit
- Zips into select Filson coats
- Reversible (Blaze Orange color meets most states' hunter orange requirements)
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold
- Hand pockets on both sides
- Wool-blend knit collar
- Flannel-lined handwarmer pockets