Fantastic Coloring features 70 of the best illustrations inspired by the internationally bestselling adult coloring book series that has sold over 500,000 copies.
This distinctive collection captures the beauty of the world around us with black-and-white coloring designs by artist Steve McDonald. Including a dozen never-before-seen artwork, and castles, jungles, cityscapes, butterflies, and more, each unique design is in his signature photo-to-illustration style.
With detailed illustrations of travel destinations, natural wonders, and everyday scenes, the popular Fantastic series, which includes fan favorites like Fantastic Cities, has delighted and inspired hundreds of thousands of artists and coloring enthusiasts to create beautiful works of art.
- In a handy 10 x 10 inch size
- Features 12 never-before-seen illustrations
- Series has sold over half a million copies worldwide
- Great for fans of Millie Marotta, Johanna Basford, and Kerby Rosanes; and for those who loved Secret Garden, Lost Ocean, Animal Kingdom Color Me Draw Me, and Tropical World
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Steve McDonald is the author of the Fantastic coloring series, which has sold more than half a million copies worldwide. A graduate of the Ontario College of Art and Design, Steve's work has been showcased in many exhibitions, documentaries, and publications. He lives in rural Ontario.
- Format: Coloring & Activity Books
- Pages: 72
- Size: 10 1/4 x 10 H
- Publication Date: 08/04/2020
- ISBN: 9781797210209