The Patagonia Fitz Roy Horizons trucker hat features a traditional, structured-front ball-cap fit in a trucker setup, with a recycled polyester mesh back for excellent airflow on hot summer days.
- Mid-crown trucker hat with a 6-panel design, front stitching, and pre-curved bill for all-day comfort
- The brim is made from Bureo NetPlus™, a fully traceable recycled material made entirely from discarded fishing nets
- Organically grown cotton front and canvas headband for next-to-skin comfort
- Recycled mesh back for increased ventilation
- Adjustable snap closure customizes the fit
- Original artwork by Neil Hubert
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods