This book is not a phone! Goodbye Phone, Hello World features 60 bite-size, device-free activities scientifically proven to promote true happiness.
With wit, wisdom, and warmth, bestselling author Paul Greenberg presents connections, mindfulness, conversation, creativity, and well-being practices.
Reconnect to life's enduring pleasures: friendship, family, romance, laughter, food, books, music, sleep, nature, art, and so much more.
- Teaches tricks to cut down on phone use-the average person spends 1,400 hours per year on their phone
- Presented in a petite, phone-like case with rounded corners
- Filled with colorful, meditative artwork throughout
For anyone who needs a break from their device, Goodbye Phone, Hello World is a rousing call to reclaim the precious hours lost to screen time.
This collection of life-affirming exercises is an uplifting gift or self-purchase to reach for instead of a phone.
- This book is for anyone who wants to do a digital detox, challenge their dependency on their phone, and seek out true connections.
- Author Paul Greenberg is a New York Times bestselling author and the James Beard Award for Writing and Literature.
- Perfect gift for anyone who claims to be addicted to their phone