Made from an airy blend of merino wool and recycled polyester, the men's Patagonia Capilene Air Crew base layer top feels light and soft on the skin and stretches naturally to move with the body.
- Capilene® Air is the most advanced baselayer Patagonia has ever made
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene recycled polyester provides enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability, and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn dramatically increases the yarn's loft while reducing weight compared to traditional wool yarn
- Fabric is soft against the skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem enhances recovery and comfort over extended use