Down or up, steep or steady, the Landfarer Bike Shorts are at home on any trail. These stand-alone bottoms feature a minimal elastic waistband with a button closure; stretchy, breathable fabric; and at 12", the longest inseam in our MTB line, making the fit as comfortable as it is versatile. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Low-profile, snap-closure elastic waistband minimizes discomfort and waistband stacking for a chafe-free fit under your pack hipbelt
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides unrestricted movement
- 2 secure zipper pockets on thighs; 1 snap drop-in pocket on left hip
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with the Patagonia Endless Ride liner shorts, Dirt Roamer liner bibs and Nether liner shorts (not included)
- 12 in. inseam and relaxed leg openings mean these cover the tops of most kneepads
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods