Designed as part of an integrated system for mountain running. This wind shirt is fast-drying, ultralightweight and breathable; and constructed with Capilene® Cool Lightweight material in the sleeves and hood. Longer sleeves make it possible to tuck in your hands so you can skip bringing gloves. A slim-fit hood provides extra warmth and protection in lieu of a hat, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides some weather resistance. Packs down into the back neck for easy stowability.
- Stretchy and Ultralightweight
- Ultralightweight Pertex® Quantum 100% nylon (54% recycled) body fabric with stretch for ease of movement
- Integrated Stuffsack
- Deep front zip with double zippers allows for added venting and easier layering while on the move
- Hood fits snug, without reducing peripheral vision, and provides just the right amount of warmth/protection for early-morning starts
- Sleeves, made from double-knit Capilene® Cool lightweight fabric, can be pushed up on forearms for added venting and comfort
- Anti-Odor Finish, HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Body: 1.5-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% nylon (54% recycled) stretch taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hood and sleeves: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.