As anglers, we see firsthand the dramatic effects of climate change on our fisheries and ultimately our planet. We must protect our home waters. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials.
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt; it's made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic Long-Sleeved Crew
- Ribbed Neck and Taped Shoulders
- Straight Hem
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Made in Mexico.