The Men's Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover offers windproof and water-resistant warmth, plus a sleek fit for easy movement on the trail and easy relaxing back in town.
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available, water-repellent 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco maintains 96% of its insulating ability even when wet
- Windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and glides effortlessly under outer layers
- The sculpted fit opens up with a deep-venting half-zip that has a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Chest pocket has a clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a stuff sack for the pullover; reinforced carabiner clip-in loop lets you hand the pullover
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance