Designed like a garment, this trail running vest lies flat and securely against the body when empty, but can carry all the gear for longer runs thanks to an adjustable internal harness, stretch panels, and extra-wide chest pockets—all accessible on the go.
- Body: 3.7-oz 200-denier 100% nylon monomesh
- Panels: 1.5-oz 20-denier Pertex® Quantum 100% nylon (54% recycled) stretch plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Active load-lifting and load-handling bungee cords allow on-the-fly adjustability around various loads
- Dual-adjustable sternum straps provide a customized fit
- Pole-carry options on both right and left sides
- Secure, zippered back pocket doubles as a stow sack; easily accessible side pockets provide on-the-go, out-of-the-way storage for bulky items like extra layers
- Available in four sizes/chest measurements: XS: 30"‒33"; S: 34"‒37"; M: 38"‒41"; L: 42"‒48"