Our Weaver's House Tote features hand-loomed fabric made by members of the Sna Jolobil (meaning "weaver's house") - a collective of artisans who use this textile to honor and revitalize Mayan art. Will found the fabric during his travels and saw the potential to merge the Sna Jolobil's craft with ours. Building from the base of the colorful weave, we added two-tone, vegetable-dyed leather straps and reversible 10oz cotton canvas. Our Weaver's House Collection proudly supports fair trade by working with villages in Mexico.
- Custom hand-loomed cotton Weaver's House fabric
- Hand-burnished, Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather Trim
- Dual steel rivets for reinforcement
- 13 1/2" W x 17" H
- Approx. Weight .5 lb
- Designed in Eugene, Oregon
- Manufactured by Worldwide Artisans in Leon, Mexico