These versatile pants are updated with a new slimmer fit and have a wide knit waistband and new bottom cuffs and thigh pocket but are still made from lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric for comfort and freedom of movement. Inseam is 26½". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body: 5.3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband: 6.3-oz 81% NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/19% spandex jersey; with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Mid-rise, regular fit with a new slimmer fit and tapered leg. If you purchased our previous pair, I would suggest sizing up with the new ones; 26½" inseam
- Two front drop-in pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs at the ankles can be pushed up to calves
- Knitted, elasticized waistband allows for mobility and comfort