Women's Pack in Jacket
A lightweight, insulated, breathable, and weather-resistant jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell that works well with our hike collection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light and stretchy 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Lining fabric was developed for output: 100% recycled polyester double-knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Shirttail hem for additional coverage in back
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
We hope that we answer your questions below. If not, please feel free to email or call us if you have any questions about our policies.
Return Policy (Updated 07.02.21)
We accept returns within 14 days for a full refund. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns after 14 days.
We ask items to be returned within one week of receiving the order because we buy in small quantities and our inventory is constantly changing.
All items must be in new, perfect condition with original tags still attached and must not smell of perfume or any other scents for a full refund.
All face masks and bodysuits are final sale.
All final sale items (marked down clothing) are final sale and not eligible for return—unfortunately, no exceptions.
We want all our items to find a happy home - please call or email us about any item before purchasing if you have questions.
In the event of a return, we are not responsible for shipping costs back to us and cannot refund original shipping charges.
Gift cards are always a great gift as there is no expiration date!
Once we receive and inspect the item, we will notify you if your item has been approved or rejected.
We reserve the right to refuse any return.
If you have any questions, please call us at (509) 526-5490 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you ASAP. Please note we are closed Wednesday.
61 E Main St
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Please note that our online inventory is pulled from our store and subject to availability. However, we will try our best to fulfill all online orders, and if an item is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP. Please note we are closed Wednesdays.