Lightweight Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/spandex blend with just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our low-key yet on-point Caliza Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
- Body: 6.6-oz 93% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/7% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch
- Waistband: 6.3-oz 81% NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/19% spandex jersey; with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Durable yet Breathable and Stretchy Fabric
- Designed for Freedom of Movement
- Soft and stretchy Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/spandex blend regulates temperature; stays breathable, durable and comfortable; and has an articulated pattern and four-way stretch for peak mobility and comfort under a harness
- Contoured Knit Waistband
- Low-profile, contoured knit waistband layers comfortably under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
- Drop-In Pockets
- Drop-in front and rear pockets have lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Snap-Adjustable Cuffs
- Cuffs adjust with low-profile snaps; inseam is 29"
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Model is 5'9½" wearing a size 6.