Patagonia's Nano Puff Pullover Jacket is one of our favorite versatile layers due to its warmth, comfort, and functionality. We like to pull on this jacket for a hike, in-between climbs, and for lounging around the campfire. PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco keeps us warm and a wind and waterproof construction keeps us comfortable.
- Lightweight and warm crossfunctional layer from Patagonia
- Recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining with DWR finish
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco maintains warmth
- Brick quilting pattern stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread
- Left chest pocket has cleanly finished zipper garage