#1910 Suede Boots
Note: Sizes are listed in AU/UK size. Please use the size chart to find your perfect fit, or message us, we're happy to help!
The Original #500, now in waxed suede. Legendary Blundstone comfort meets ultra-soft, water-resistant suede. One slight change makes a world of difference.
- Steel grey water-resistant suede
- Black elastic side
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
- Removable footbed
- Lightweight and comfortable
SIZE & FIT
- True to size. While the leather will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit, select a half size up.
- Use our size chart table to convert between sizes.
THE RIGHT FIT
- When trying on your Blundstone boots, there should be a slight give in the heel and about a quarter-inch of space from the tip of your toe to the front of the boot.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep but never stretch lengthwise.
- When you receive your boots, make sure you try them on standing, wearing socks with your shoes. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots are protected.
- The Classic Series is a slightly wider fit than the Originals and features extra insoles to adjust fit further.
- The Dress Series has a slightly longer fit than other Blundstone styles. As a result, some people go down a 1/2 size in this style.
- Blundstone wrote the fitting description.
How do I start a return or exchange?
The team at Studio Opal is here to help you no matter what and you can always reach out to us with questions.
Return & Exchange Policy
For both Domestic and International Customers: The easiest way to start a return or exchange is through the Studio Opal Returns Portal. You will need your Order No and Postal Code to get started.
You'll be guided through the entire process. Just make sure to read the prompts carefully and make your selections to process an exchange or return. Once completed, a shipping label will be generated for you to send your item(s) back to us — all returns back to us include a flat rate handling fee of $10.00 to cover shipping fees. This amount will be deducted from your refund total.
Once we receive and inspect your item(s) noting that all original tags are still attached we will process your return or exchange. If at any point, you have questions regarding the status of your return or exchange, just email us.
- Sale items purchase during site-wide seasonal sales where items are reduced in price, or marked as "Final Sale" in the product description (including Anniversary Sale, Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales, end of season sales, and holiday sales) are not eligible for return
- Face masks and bodysuits are FINAL SALE
- Clearance and Final Sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
As per our return policy, returns must be done within 14 days of the delivery date, and Exchanges & Store Credit done within 14 days of the delivery date. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns past the 14 day return period.
Other important details:
- Customers are responisble for all shipping costs. As such, shipping will automatically be deducted from the balance of your return ($10 handling fee).
- International and sale items are final sale and are non-returnable. ** Please note ** Sale items purchased during storewide seasonal sales where items are reduced in price (including the Anniversary Sale, Black Friday Sale, end of season sales, and holiday sales) are not eligible for return —unfortunately, no exceptions.
- You may return any product for a full refund within 14 days of the delivery date, given that your purchase was not purchased during a storewide sale or is a final sale item.
- You may exchange or receive store credit for an item within 20 days of the delivery date, given that your purchase was not purchase during a storewide sale or is a final sale item.
We ask items to be returned within two weeks of the delivery date for a full refund. We are a small business and our inventory is constantly moving. Thank you for your understanding.
All returns are accepted at the sole discretion of Studio Opal (fancy talk for make sure your return meets our return policy requirements above). If any tags are missing we will not be able to issue you a refund for your return.
Please allow 2-4 business days for your refund to process after your return has been delivered. For refunds, it may take an additional 5-7 business days to be reflected in your statements depending on where you bank.
Please note: We don't offer refund, store credit, or replacements on purchases past the 14-day return window or items that have been worn or washed. We also do not offer returns on face masks and bodysuits. If you have any questions about the status of your return, please let us know and get in touch. We do not take responsibility for items returned to us without being notified first and/or items that are returned with a shipping alternative where you are not able to track the package. Please contact us directly with any questions you have about the return process.