Note: Sizes listed in AU/UK, please find your fit with our size chart
Combining all the legendary comfort, durability, and unmatched versatility our boots are known for, our #2105 Rainbow boots feature the rainbow flag celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community.
With the same legendary comfort combined with unmatched versatility, the #2105's have all the features our #500's are known for with a bit of extra flair. These authentic leather Chelsea boots are built to go wherever life takes you, whether in urban city cityscapes or off-road in the wild.
- Black premium water-resistant leather
- Rainbow colored elastic side
- Durable TPU outsole
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
- Removable footbed
- Lightweight and comfortable
THE RIGHT FIT
- When trying on your Blundstone boots, there should be a slight give in the heel and about a quarter-inch of space from the tip of your toe to the front of the boot.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep but never stretch lengthwise.
- When you receive your boots, make sure you try them on standing, wearing socks with your shoes. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots are protected.
- The Classic Series is a slightly wider fit than the Originals and features extra insoles to adjust fit further.
- The Dress Series has a slightly longer fit than other Blundstone styles. As a result, some people go down a 1/2 size in this style.
- Blundstone wrote the fitting description.
* Order a half size up for a wider fit