Note: Sizes listed are in AU/UK size. Please use the size chart to find your perfect fit.
Not all work requires boots with a safety toe cap – but that doesn't mean they can't still be tough as nails. These non-steel-toe comfortable boots can make a hard day on the job that little bit easier. We've loaded up the #490 with a removable EVA footbed with XRD® heel and forepart inserts for greater comfort, plus XRD® in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection. In addition, the TPU outsole provides stability and slip-resistance in muddy and outdoor conditions.
- Spot clean
SIZE & FIT
- True to size. While the leather will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit, select a half size up.
- Use our size chart table to convert between sizes.
THE RIGHT FIT
- When trying on your Blundstone boots, there should be a slight give in the heel and about a quarter-inch of space from the tip of your toe to the front of the boot.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep but never stretch lengthwise.
- When you receive your boots, make sure you try them on standing, wearing socks with your shoes. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots are protected.
- The Classic Series is a slightly wider fit than the Originals and features extra insoles to adjust further.
- The Dress Series has a slightly longer fit than other Blundstone styles. As a result, some people go down a 1/2 size in this style.
- Blundstone wrote the fitting description.