#519 Elastic Sided V-Cut Boot
Note: Sizes listed are in AU/UK size. Please use the size chart to find your perfect fit.
This comfortable and durable boot stands the test of weather and time. The Stout Brown premium leather with olive elastic. XRD® Technology in the heel for supreme shock absorption. Removable comfort footbed. Polyurethane midsole for comfort. Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces fatigue. Lightweight and durable.
- Spot clean
SIZE & FIT
- True to size. While the leather will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit, select a half size up.
- Use our size chart table to convert between sizes.
THE RIGHT FIT
- When trying on your Blundstone boots, there should be a slight give in the heel and about a quarter-inch of space from the tip of your toe to the front of the boot.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep but never stretch lengthwise.
- When you receive your boots, make sure you try them on standing, wearing socks with your shoes. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots are protected.
- The Classic Series is a slightly wider fit than the Originals and features extra insoles to adjust fit further.
- The Dress Series has a slightly longer fit than other Blundstone styles. As a result, some people go down a 1/2 size in this style.
- Blundstone wrote the fitting description
Return Policy (Updated 11.15.21)
We want you to be in love with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return within 14 days of your packages delivery date. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all original tags still attached and must not smell of perfume or any other scents for a full refund.
We accept returns within 14 days of your delivery date. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns after the 14 day period.
In the event of a return, we are not responsible for shipping costs back to us and cannot refund original shipping charges.
We ask items to be returned within two weeks of receiving the order. We are a small business and our inventory is constantly moving. Thank you for your understanding.
International and sale items are final sale and are non-returnable. ** Please note ** Sale items purchased during storewide seasonal sales where items are reduced in price (including the Anniversary Sale, Black Friday Sale, end of season sales, and holiday sales) are not eligible for return —unfortunately, no exceptions.
You may return any product for a full refund within 14 days of the delivery date, given that your purchase was not purchased during a storewide sale or is a final sale item.
What Items Are Final Sale?
+ All SITE-WIDE SALE purchases are FINAL SALE. Return requests on sale merchandise will not be accepted (including the Anniversary Sale, Black Friday Sale, end of season sales, and holiday sales) are not eligible for return —unfortunately, no exceptions.
+ All face masks and bodysuits are FINAL SALE.
+ All returns are accepted at the sole discretion of Studio Opal (fancy talk for make sure your return meets our return policy requirements above).
Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
How To Begin A Return:
1. Email email@example.com to begin the process.
2. To qualify for a refund your return must be delivered back to Studio Opal within 14 days of the delivery date. For in-store purchase the item must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
3. Package your order the way it was delivered to you. All items must be in perfect condition with original tags.
4. Purchase a shipping label and return to Studio Opal. We are not responsible for shipping costs back to us.
61 E Main St
Walla Walla, WA 99362
5. Once the item is received and inspected we will give a full refund back to the original method of payment. We reserve the right to refuse any return.