Our largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole® Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Removable, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Burly Daisy Chains
- Duffel volume is 100 liters
- 1640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
- 31.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"
- 100L (6102 cu in)