Black Hole® Duffel Bag 70L
The 70-liter Patagonia Black Hole duffel is a workhorse that organizes your gear and has enough space for a spontaneous weekend getaway or a well-organized extended trip.
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Burly recycled ripstop polyester fabric has a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment to help moisture bead up on the surface
- Large opening to main compartment; zippered side pocket on exterior has a key fob and can also be accessed from inside the duffel; 2 mesh pockets under lid hold small items
- 2 padded, removable shoulder straps allow you to carry the duffel like a backpack, and reinforced haul handles make hand-carrying comfortable
- Padded base adds structure and protects the bag's contents
- Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy, compact storage
- 4 daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the exterior; haul loops at either end facilitate linking multiple bags
- Best use: Travel
- Bag style: Duffel
- Gear capacity: 70 liters
- Number of exterior pockets: 1
- Backpack straps: Yes
- Materials: 900-denier postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester (bluesign approved)/TPU film laminate
- Dimensions: 28" x 17.5" x 13"
- Packable: Yes
- Weight: 3 lbs. 2.8 oz.
- Sustainability: Contains recycled materials, Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
We hope that we answer your questions below. If not, please feel free to email or call us if you have any questions about our policies.
Return Policy (Updated 07.02.21)
We accept returns within 14 days for a full refund. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns after 14 days.
We ask items to be returned within one week of receiving the order because we buy in small quantities and our inventory is constantly changing.
All items must be in new, perfect condition with original tags still attached and must not smell of perfume or any other scents for a full refund.
All face masks and bodysuits are final sale.
All final sale items (marked down clothing) are final sale and not eligible for return—unfortunately, no exceptions.
We want all our items to find a happy home - please call or email us about any item before purchasing if you have questions.
In the event of a return, we are not responsible for shipping costs back to us and cannot refund original shipping charges.
Gift cards are always a great gift as there is no expiration date!
Once we receive and inspect the item, we will notify you if your item has been approved or rejected.
We reserve the right to refuse any return.
If you have any questions, please call us at (509) 526-5490 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you ASAP. Please note we are closed Wednesday.
61 E Main St
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Please note that our online inventory is pulled from our store and subject to availability. However, we will try our best to fulfill all online orders, and if an item is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP. Please note we are closed Wednesdays.