Robust, warm shirt in flannel made with recycled wool. It combines the warmth of wool with the durability of synthetic fibres. Details in G-1000 Eco on the inside of the collar, cuffs, pocket flaps and front opening. Both chest pockets are positioned a little lower than other shirts for easier access. Works well as both a light jacket on mild autumn days and as a robust insulating mid layer on cold outings in the mountains.
- Heavy wool shirt with G-1000® Original details inside collar and pockets
- The fabric combines the exceptional warming properties of fine wool with the strength of synthetic fibers
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
45% acrylic, 25% polyester, 25% wool, 5% other fibers
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Can be worn as an insulation jacket or a heavy shirt
- 2 front pockets with press buttons closure
- Press buttons