Made with our lightest waxed canvas and compatible with liners for all-season utility. The Cover Cloth Woodland Jacket is an update to our classic, decades-proven Mile Maker Coat. The 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth shell blocks wind and water. It’s fully lined with dry finish Cover Cloth in the torso and easy-layering polyester twill in the sleeves. The front secures with a two-way metal zipper for versatile ventilating options, and the hem and cuffs are adjustable for a custom fit. The high-capacity cargo pockets hide flannel-lined handwarmer pockets. Double-layer forearm reinforcements add durability. It’s compatible with Filson zip-in liners and includes a detachable hood.
- 8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 6-oz. 100% cotton dry finish Cover Cloth + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel – 100% cotton corduroy + polyester twill
- Waxed cotton shell is fully lined with dry finish cotton and polyester twill
- Fingertip length for added coverage
- Flapped cargo/handwarmer pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Reinforced forearms and corduroy-lined collar
- Two-way zip-front closure with storm guard
- Includes detachable hood