The Boswellia tree has been celebrated for centuries. Babylonians and Assyrians burned its resin during religious ceremonies and contemplative meditation. Ancient Egyptians used it in perfumes and soothing salves. It even has a long history in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese health practices.
According to preclinical research, Frankincense essential oil may promote healthy cellular function when taken internally.* Experimental research suggests it may provide soothing internal effects, thanks to its high levels of α-pinene.* Frankincense also helps maintain healthy skin structure, and its warm, spicy aroma creates a relaxing yet uplifting atmosphere.
- May support healthy cellular function when used internally.*
- Provides a comforting, uplifting aroma.
- Helps maintain healthy skin when applied topically.
- Diffuse during reflection or meditation.
- Add to a cream or lotion or apply directly to nourish and calm the skin.
- Take a drop or two in a Veggie Cap as a part of your daily regimen.