Lavender oil is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension when used internally.*
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension when used internally*
Powdery, floral, light
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene
Lavender oil has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender oil is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
How do I start a return or exchange?
The team at Studio Opal is here to help you no matter what and you can always reach out to us with questions.
Return & Exchange Policy
For both Domestic and International Customers: The easiest way to start a return or exchange is through the Studio Opal Returns Portal. You will need your Order No and Postal Code to get started.
You'll be guided through the entire process. Just make sure to read the prompts carefully and make your selections to process an exchange or return. Once completed, a shipping label will be generated for you to send your item(s) back to us — all returns back to us include a flat rate handling fee of $10.00 to cover shipping fees. This amount will be deducted from your refund total.
Once we receive and inspect your item(s) noting that all original tags are still attached we will process your return or exchange. If at any point, you have questions regarding the status of your return or exchange, just email us.
- Sale items purchase during site-wide seasonal sales where items are reduced in price, or marked as "Final Sale" in the product description (including Anniversary Sale, Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales, end of season sales, and holiday sales) are not eligible for return
- Face masks and bodysuits are FINAL SALE
- Clearance and Final Sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
As per our return policy, returns must be done within 14 days of the delivery date, and Exchanges & Store Credit done within 14 days of the delivery date. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns past the 14 day return period.
Other important details:
- Customers are responisble for all shipping costs. As such, shipping will automatically be deducted from the balance of your return ($10 handling fee).
- International and sale items are final sale and are non-returnable. ** Please note ** Sale items purchased during storewide seasonal sales where items are reduced in price (including the Anniversary Sale, Black Friday Sale, end of season sales, and holiday sales) are not eligible for return —unfortunately, no exceptions.
- You may return any product for a full refund within 14 days of the delivery date, given that your purchase was not purchased during a storewide sale or is a final sale item.
- You may exchange or receive store credit for an item within 20 days of the delivery date, given that your purchase was not purchase during a storewide sale or is a final sale item.
We ask items to be returned within two weeks of the delivery date for a full refund. We are a small business and our inventory is constantly moving. Thank you for your understanding.
All returns are accepted at the sole discretion of Studio Opal (fancy talk for make sure your return meets our return policy requirements above). If any tags are missing we will not be able to issue you a refund for your return.
Please allow 2-4 business days for your refund to process after your return has been delivered. For refunds, it may take an additional 5-7 business days to be reflected in your statements depending on where you bank.
Please note: We don't offer refund, store credit, or replacements on purchases past the 14-day return window or items that have been worn or washed. We also do not offer returns on face masks and bodysuits. If you have any questions about the status of your return, please let us know and get in touch. We do not take responsibility for items returned to us without being notified first and/or items that are returned with a shipping alternative where you are not able to track the package. Please contact us directly with any questions you have about the return process.