A member of the mint family, Patchouli is known to help with skin imperfections and for its grounding, earthy aroma.
- The earthy aroma contributes to a grounded, balanced atmosphere
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion when applied to skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections when applied topically
Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers. Easily recognized for its rich, muskysweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used topically to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil l to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Patchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene